Executive Coach, Trainer, Consultant, Head of the International Network at Die Wertschätzer / The Appreciators, and author
T +49 170 5214080
I am committed to bringing new and much more productive perspectives into business and into people's lives. I use tried and tested, people-centred methods of organizational and personal change that reinforce and bring out the full potential of people and teams. This produces results far beyond what can be expected from traditional management strategies - excellent business results, plus benefits in the personal and interpersonal sphere that are truly extraordinary. I work with an established team of like-minded practitioners - the Appreciators - to deliver maximum value to the client, as well as one-on-one coaching.
- 2017 June: Publishing the book “Wertschätzung - wie Flow entsteht und die Zahlen stimmen” (Appreciation - The Secret of Flow and Collaboration)
- 2016 - today: Head of the International Network at Die Wertschätzer / The Appreciators
- 2011 - today: Founding of Die Wertschätzer/The Appreciators - Coaching, Consulting, Training
- 2008 - today: Executive Coach, Trainer, and Consultant
- 2005 - 2008: Practice Leader, Vanto Group, Germany, management consulting
- 1999 - 2004: Facilities Manager Frankfurter Verband für Alten- und Behindertenhilfe, e.V. (Frankfurt Aid to the Elderly & Disabled)
- Successfully managed four nursing homes with 600 residents. Managed 120 staff and a budget of € 11 million.
Master’s degree, Home Economics and Nutrition (Diplom-Oecotrophologin) 1976 – 1982
GEFMA Certificate Facility Management 2019
Coaching Training (Basic to Master) with Coaching Cognition and 1focus 2010 – 2012